Located just 30 minutes from the resort town of Seeley Lake or an hour and 20 minutes from Missoula or Kalispell, MT, Holland Lake Overlook provides an offering unlike anything on the market today. Nestled in the foothills of the Swan Range and completely surrounded by Flathead National Forest, the property's 640± acres span two ridges with views of the Swan and Mission Mountains and famed Holland Lake to the south. Building sites abound with your choice of settings from subalpine meadow with towering views of the peaks to the west, low-lying seasonal riparian zone, or lake view with southern exposure. Holland Lake Overlook is a blank slate offering extraordinary privacy, easy access and a setting rarely found in today’s market.
Just the Facts
- 640± acres
- 30 minutes from Seeley Lake, MT; an hour and 20 minutes from Missoula and Kalispell, MT
- Completely surrounded by U.S. Forest Service
- Unparalleled views of the Swan Range, Mission Mountains and Holland Lake
- Two ridge-top building sites
- Property taxes estimated at $950.00