Located eight miles east of Big Timber, these 160± acres are on a high bluff that feels like one is on top of the world. The thoughtfully planned and landscaped building compound is accented by flagstone walkways and patios, situated just south of the county road and protected from sight by a ridge. The three beautifully designed and executed log structures consist of a 2,904 square foot main house, a 1,825 square foot guest house and a 1,532 square foot garage with a one-bedroom suite above. Built in 2007, these structures have rarely been used and come furnished with the finest finishes and appliances. Situated in the rolling hills above the Yellowstone River, the property enjoys staggering views of the jagged peaks of the Absaroka and Crazy Mountains to the south and west respectively.
Just the Facts
- 8 mostly paved county road miles east of Big Timber
- 160 deeded acres with county road access
- Log main house; 2,905 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,826 square foot, 2-bedroom, 2-bath log guest house with full kitchen
- 1,532 square foot log garage with bedroom suite and bath above
- Flagstone walks and patios
- Amazing views of jagged peaks of Crazy and Absaroka Mountains
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.