The Red River Valley Farm consists of three distinct, preliminary contiguous, and individually operational farms at the juncture of Oklahoma, Texas, and Arkansas. Offered in 16 individual tracts and combinations. Bid and form a holding that fills your unique needs.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
• Thursday, September 23rd at 10:00 am CT
• Held at the Love Civic Center – Paris, TX
Eight West Plaza, Paris, TX 75460
• Wednesday, September 8th from 5:00 pm to Dusk CT
• Thursday, September 9th from 9:00 am to 12 noon CT
• Meet an auction representative at either Tract 2 or Tract 13
Offered in cooperation with Republic Ranches.
8117 Preston Road, #300 Dallas, TX 75225
Just the Facts
CLICK HERE for additional property information.
- Offered in 16 auction tracts from 55± to 4,484± acres
- 3,095± total irrigated acres
- Divided into three distinct, contiguous farms
McCurtain County, OK; Tracts 1 – 9:
- Tracts 1 – 9 are located four miles south of Idabel, Oklahoma along Highway 259.
- Tracts 10 – 12 are located just south of Harris, Oklahoma along Highway 259.
Bowie County, TX:
- Tract 13 is located 10.75 miles north of New Boston, Texas at Farm Road 992 and County Road 3210. Take Farm Road 992 out of New Boston and proceed for 10.75 miles to ranch entrance.
Little River County, AR:
- Tracts 14 – 16 are located in the southwest corner of Little River County, Arkansas.
- Tract 14: S26-T13-R32: SE4
- Tract 15: S35-T13-R32: Part of NE4
- Tract 16: S28-T13-R31: N2 & Part of SE4
Tracts 1 – 12 are located along the Highway 259 corridor south of Idabel, Oklahoma. The tracts combined together form two largely contiguous farms.
Tract 13 is a historic, large, and highly productive farm located along nearly five miles of the Red River in northeast Texas. The farm is in Bowie County, TX about 15 minutes northeast of DeKalb, Texas. The farm partially extends into McCurtain County, Oklahoma and Little River, Arkansas.
Tracts 14 – 16 are located in Little River County, Arkansas about fifteen minutes south of Foreman, Arkansas and fifteen minutes north of New Boston, Texas. It’s comprised of three auction tracts all located within minutes of one another.
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tracts 1 – 12:
- Total: 6,239± Acres
- Tillable: 5,696± Acres
- Irrigated: 1,050± Acres
- Total: 4,484± Acres
- Tillable: 2,955± Acres
- Irrigated: 1,922± Acres
- Pasture: 204± Acres
Tracts 14 – 16:
- Total: 570± Acres
- Tillable: 534± Acres
- Irrigated: 123± Acres
Tract 1: 210± Acres
Tract 2: 100± Acres
Tract 3: 2,262± Acres
Tract 4: 80± Acres
Tract 5: 796± Acres
Tract 6: 140± Acres
Tract 7: 157± Acres
Tract 8: 440± Acres
Tract 9: 280± Acres
Tract 10: 432± Acres
Tract 11: 1,227± Acres
Tract 12: 115± Acres
Tract 13: 4,484± Acres
Tract 14: 160± Acres
Tract 15: 55± Acres
Tract 16: 355± Acres
Tracts 1 – 12:
- Six Valley pivots
- Multiple water wells providing sufficient flow for pivot-irrigation
- Permitted pumping from the Red River
- Floating 3,500 GPM pump
- Thirteen grain bins that can store 545,000 bushels including four that are 100,000-bushel GSI bins
- Five shops/sheds
- 600 acres precision leveled
o Two pump sites on the Red River currently yielding over 4,500 GPM
o Two pump sites on oxbow lakes with the ability to fill from river
o Eight Zimmatic pivots
o Permitted pumping rights on the Red River
- Three Sukup grain bins with grain leg. Farm has a total grain storage capacity of 397,000 bushels
- Over eight miles of hog fence with cross fencing for winter cover cattle grazing
- Covered cattle working pens
- Home on hilltop overlooking farm
- Equipment shop and combine shed
- Office and truck scales
- Several other structures including guesthouse, office, and barns
- Utilities for RV hookup
- Private landing strip for personal or aerial applicator use
- One Valley pivot
- Several water wells producing sufficient flow for pivot-irrigation
100% of the Seller’s water interest associated with the property will transfer.
100% of the Seller’s mineral interest associated with the property will transfer.
Tracts 1 – 12:
- Soil Base: Consisting of a diverse soil base, some of the more common soils include:
o Tinn-Roebuck Complex
o Tinn Clay
o Billyhaw Clay
o Coushatta Silty Clay Loam
o Severn Very Fine Sandy Loam
o Gallion Very Fine Sandy Loam
o Latanier Clay
o Caspiana Loam
- Average annual precipitation is 52 inches
- The local livestock and poultry markets have strong grain demand which helps to support a positive bases over the CBOT
- Soil Base: Nearly all the cultivated ground is a Class 1, Severn Very Fine Sandy Loam
- Wildlife: The abundant wildlife is an added bonus for the sportsman or those looking to benefit from hunting lease income
- Cattle: The farm has the potential to carry a cattle herd and further diversify the owner’s income streams
Tracts 14 – 16:
- Soil Base: Billyhaw clay is the predominant soil on the farm. This soil type is rated as Class 2w
Leases and Permits
The majority is leased thought December 31st, 2021.
Summary of Terms:
· 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
· A 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price.
· The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without any contingencies, including financing.
· Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon as thereafter as closing documents are available.
· Broker participation is available. Contact our office for details.
Blessed with unequalled views, privacy, recreation, and wildlife within 10 miles of Pagosa Springs, this 9,600± acre holding borders national forest and includes a private lake, ponds, and miles of creeks.
Pine Creek Ranch is comprised of 3,476± acres of predominately grassland pastures adjacent to the Red River. The diversity and agricultural production offer value to the cattle and outdoor enthusiast.
The ranch consists of 1,731± deeded acres four miles north of Stapleton, Nebraska. The property borders Highway 83 and features 184± acres pivot irrigated, living shelterbelt, wetlands, and native Sandhill range.
Lazy L Creek Ranch is a 1,489± acre ranch located 15 miles from Red Lodge, Montana. The ranch boasts creek frontage on Red Lodge Creek, renovated improvements, and dramatic mountain views.
18,154± acre (7,260± deeded) balanced working ranch rated at 300 AUs 25 miles SE of Wright. Full set of improvements including a comfortable home. Excellent hunting for elk, deer, antelope.
Spanning an enormous block of mountain land rising from a trout-filled river up to the national forest, this exceptional 11,900± acre sporting paradise is distinguished by its trophy hunting, outstanding fishing, and luxurious lakeside lodge.
1,232± acres on the Tennessee River in Decatur County, TN. Ideal hunting habitat. 415± acres of farmland generating $52,000± annually. 100± acre natural cypress lake. Two hours from Nashville.
Plummers Creek Ranch offers lush Bermuda pastures, big western views, and perfectly sized improvements for the cattlemen and weekenders alike. Several ponds, excellent fencing, and fertile soils.
Summer grazing for 250 pair and premium elk hunting near Townsend, Montana. Upper Greyson Creek is a 1,945± (1,305± deeded, 640± leased) acre, well-watered ranch with 1,729± square foot log home.
Cattle ranch and recreational property. Grassy hillsides, pastures, irrigated pivots, hay ground and treed creek and river bottoms. Five and a half miles of Cheyenne River and 13 miles of Rapid Creek.
Just over an hour’s drive west of Albuquerque, NM, the Lobo Ranch spans over 70± square miles offering 46,485± deeded acres of stunningly beautiful landscape and is contiguous to the Marquez Wildlife Area.
The historic Duck Bar Ranch is comprised of 7,005± acres located in the Nebraska Sandhills and features over 6-miles of Gordon Creek. The ranch boasts a carrying capacity of 400 cows with supporting livestock.
Highlighted by over two miles of Yampa River only 20 minutes from Steamboat Springs, the 890± acre Stetson Ranch combines outstanding trout fishing, abundant wildlife and productive agriculture in a scenic and convenient location.