Los Robles Ranch, with over 6,139± acres is a large, well-blocked cattle ranch in the picturesque Yokohl Valley on the west side of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The ranch has traditionally run over a thousand head of cattle during the winter months but is equally suited to a year-round operation with a capacity of around 400 head. Numerous springs provide ample stock water in 20 stock tanks. There are also several reservoirs. The ranch has no encumbrances or through-easements that disrupt ownership or enjoyment. A modest, yet comfortable set of improvements include a main home, manager’s home, bunkhouse and barn that are easily accessible from the pavement.
Just the Facts
- 6,139± deeded acres
- No through easements (other than utilities)
- Comfortable improvements
- Extremely mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Carrying capacity of 1,000 head of winter grazing for yearlings
- Good stock water resources with 20 tanks and numerous reservoirs
- Aesthetically beautiful with attractive rock formations on oak-studded hills
- Good wildlife populations including California quail
- Fishable pond stocked with bass and catfish
- Multitude of recreational opportunities on site and in area
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.