Los Robles Ranch, with over 6,139± acres is a large, well-blocked cattle ranch in the picturesque Yokohl Valley on the west side of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The ranch has traditionally run over a thousand head of cattle during the winter months but is equally suited to a year-round operation with a capacity of around 400 head. Numerous springs provide ample stock water in 20 stock tanks. There are also several reservoirs. The ranch has no encumbrances or through-easements that disrupt ownership or enjoyment. A modest, yet comfortable set of improvements include a main home, manager’s home, bunkhouse and barn that are easily accessible from the pavement.
Just the Facts
- 6,139± deeded acres
- No through easements (other than utilities)
- Comfortable improvements
- Extremely mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Carrying capacity of 1,000 head of winter grazing for yearlings
- Good stock water resources with 20 tanks and numerous reservoirs
- Aesthetically beautiful with attractive rock formations on oak-studded hills
- Good wildlife populations including California quail
- Fishable pond stocked with bass and catfish
- Multitude of recreational opportunities on site and in area
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
I had been looking for the right property for several years and Elliott Davenport’s insight into the quail plantation market and his ability to think strategically was instrumental in helping me find our new place. Elliott was helpful on all technical aspects of contracting and due diligence. His post closing help with hiring and contractors made the process much easier as well.