Los Robles Ranch, with over 6,139± acres is a large, well-blocked cattle ranch in the picturesque Yokohl Valley on the west side of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The ranch has traditionally run over a thousand head of cattle during the winter months but is equally suited to a year-round operation with a capacity of around 400 head. Numerous springs provide ample stock water in 20 stock tanks. There are also several reservoirs. The ranch has no encumbrances or through-easements that disrupt ownership or enjoyment. A modest, yet comfortable set of improvements include a main home, manager’s home, bunkhouse and barn that are easily accessible from the pavement.
Just the Facts
- 6,139± deeded acres
- No through easements (other than utilities)
- Comfortable improvements
- Extremely mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Carrying capacity of 1,000 head of winter grazing for yearlings
- Good stock water resources with 20 tanks and numerous reservoirs
- Aesthetically beautiful with attractive rock formations on oak-studded hills
- Good wildlife populations including California quail
- Fishable pond stocked with bass and catfish
- Multitude of recreational opportunities on site and in area
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages