The location of the North Bridger Mountains Retreat is highly desirable, being a little over a half hour from cosmopolitan Bozeman and its commercial airport as well as 20 minutes from a classic small western Montana town. The views of 9,000 and 11,000-foot granite mountain peaks are unobstructed and stunning. The home and entrance are all western, from the moment you approach through the bark-on pole gate and fence to the barn-wood crafted modern ranch home. A babbling brook runs behind the house. A national forest trailhead is just a half mile ride up the road, with access to horse trails, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling. Downhill skiing is 20 minutes the other way, at Bridger Bowl Ski Area. This is the complete Montana western retreat package.
Just the Facts
- 160± deeded acres, all grazing
- 26 miles (36 minutes) from Bozeman and its commercial airport
- 15 miles (20 minutes) from Wilsall or Bridger Bowl Ski Area
- One-half mile from national forest trailhead to Frazier and Ainger lakes
- 2,318 sq. ft. three-bedroom, two and one-half bath, two-story house finished in 2010; metal roof, frame construction, wood siding, gas fueled hot water/radiant heat
- One-half mile of the North Fork of Carrol Creek
- Unobstructed, up-close views of multiple 9,000-foot granite mountain peaks and distant views of the 11,000-foot peaks of the Crazy Mountains
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Island Butte RanchDell, MT
This offering represents a rare opportunity to purchase property in the Big Sheep Creek Basin, a place rich in the ranching tradition. Beautiful scenery, large mountain vistas and great neighbors. This ranch consists of 4000± deeded acres, 6000± BLM, 6000± Forrest and 1200± State leases.
Bremmer Creek RanchBozeman, MT
The 1,048± acre ranch is located on the West side of the Bridger Mountains, 40 minutes from the recreational Mecca of Bozeman. Privately situated, the land offers spectacular views, is full of wildlife & surrounded by vast historic ranches. North Ridge Ranch is well watered by Bremmer Creek; owns 100% of the mineral rights & can carry 100 cows.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.