A productive, 1,350 deeded acre irrigated cattle, hay and grain operation located just north of Choteau. 1,010 irrigated acres include 520 under pivot, producing 5-6 ton alfalfa hay and 70-80 bushel wheat. Improvements consist of a small home, outbuildings and grain bins. Other amenities include expansive views of the Rocky Mountain Front and outstanding pheasant and upland bird hunting.
Just the Facts
- Five miles east of Bynum, 11 miles north of Choteau and 74 miles to Great Falls.
- 1,350 total deeded acres.
- 520 acres under pivot irrigation, 490 flood irrigated and 330 sub-irrigated and dryland pasture.
- Produces 5-6 tons of hay under irrigation or 70-80 bushel wheat.
- Diversified operation includes crop production under pivot with the balance of the farm supporting 250-300 AU for 5-6 months.
- Minimal improvements include six 10,000 bushel grain bins, outbuildings and a modest ranch house.
- Distant views of the Rocky Mountain Front.
- Outstanding upland bird hunting.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Story Creek PreserveBelgrade, MT
The 373± acre sporting property is located near Belgrade, Montana. Encompassing the headwaters of Story Creek, productive cropland has been managed for wildlife from pheasants to waterfowl to trophy quality whitetail deer.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.