A productive, 1,350 deeded acre irrigated cattle, hay and grain operation located just north of Choteau. 1,010 irrigated acres include 520 under pivot, producing 5-6 ton alfalfa hay and 70-80 bushel wheat. Improvements consist of a small home, outbuildings and grain bins. Other amenities include expansive views of the Rocky Mountain Front and outstanding pheasant and upland bird hunting.Save Property Download Brochure
Just the Facts
- Five miles east of Bynum, 11 miles north of Choteau and 74 miles to Great Falls.
- 1,350 total deeded acres.
- 520 acres under pivot irrigation, 490 flood irrigated and 330 sub-irrigated and dryland pasture.
- Produces 5-6 tons of hay under irrigation or 70-80 bushel wheat.
- Diversified operation includes crop production under pivot with the balance of the farm supporting 250-300 AU for 5-6 months.
- Minimal improvements include six 10,000 bushel grain bins, outbuildings and a modest ranch house.
- Distant views of the Rocky Mountain Front.
- Outstanding upland bird hunting.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages