In the same family for over 60 years, the 720± acre Canyon Ranch is located in Idaho's famous Palouse region just 15 miles northeast of Lewiston. This diverse property features timbered hillsides, canyon breaks, open meadows, 45 acres of cropland, and 75 acres enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program. Wildlife (including elk, deer, wild turkeys, pheasants, quail, and grouse) abound on the ranch taking advantage of extensive upland habitat as well as springs, ponds, and Little Potlatch Creek which flows through the eastern portion of the property. The ranch is a short distance from the Inland Northwest's top steelhead rivers and is an ideal hunting/fishing retreat.
Just the Facts
- 720± acres of cropland, forest, open meadows and riparian habitat
- Close to commercial airports in Lewiston and Moscow, Idaho
- Water features include ponds, springs, and Little Potlatch Creek
- Scenic secluded settings with excellent building sites
- Diverse wildlife offering outstanding hunting opportunities