Flathead Pass is a 350± acre retreat located 28 miles northeast of Bozeman on the ultra-scenic “backside” of the Bridger Mountains. The rolling landscape includes native range grasses, sage, large pockets of conifers and during the summer, a full display of wildflowers. The property is appointed with a 3,264± sq. ft. residence crafted from Canadian logs and perched on a hill overlooking the incredible vistas of the east face of the Bridger range as well as a more distant view of the west face of the Crazy Mountains. There are only a handful of neighbors creating a place of solitude and serenity shared with an abundance of wildlife including elk, deer, antelope and black bear. Approximately a half-mile of the Middle Fork of Flathead Creek courses diagonally through the bottoms providing a water resource for wildlife and livestock. For skiing enthusiasts, Bridger Bowl ski area resides a mere 15 miles to the south with alpine skiing as does the Crosscut Ranch for Nordic skiers. The national forest is a very short distance up the road providing access into more incredible country. Bozeman has become one of the more desirable mountain towns in the western United States. Given its close proximity to the forest, skiing, and the luxuries of Bozeman combined with a greater degree of open space and privacy, this property is very desirable in the current marketplace.
Just the Facts
- 350± acres of foothill mountain lands
- 28 miles to Bozeman
- 15 miles to Bridger Bowl alpine ski area and Crosscut Ranch Nordic skiing
- Ultra-scenic views of the east face of the Bridger Mountains
- Very short distance to the national forest
- 3,264± sq. ft. log home sits atop a hill absorbing views of the Bridger and Crazy mountain ranges
- Lands are rolling range interspersed with pockets of conifer forest and creek bottoms
- Wildlife includes elk, deer, bear, antelope and the occasional moose
- Livable location close to a desirable mountain community
- Greater sense of solitude and uninterrupted vistas
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.