A pastoral 253± acre property located on the outskirts of Bozeman, Kent Spur Ranch offers a special opportunity to construct your dream home in a rural, ranch setting in the highly sought-after Gallatin Valley. The three irrigation ditches that traverse the property and 193± acres of pivot irrigated farmland contribute to a lush setting with aspen, cottonwood, and willow lining the waterways. There are two five-acre building site options designated in the conservation easement, each offering sweeping views of the valley and surrounding mountains. Newly completed access roads to each site make the property immediately ready for new home construction. Irrigation and productive soils contribute to a legitimate farming operation currently leased, generating approximately $16,000 per year. The convenience of Bozeman amenities and easy access to Gallatin Canyon, Gallatin National Forest, the resort town of Big Sky, and Yellowstone National Park make this an outstanding location from which to enjoy the best of southwest Montana.
Just the Facts
- 253± acres located in the Gallatin Valley, 20 minutes southwest of downtown Bozeman
- Panoramic views of the valley and surrounding mountains from two five-acre building site options
- Lush setting with live water, aspen and cottonwood groves, and 193± acres irrigated by four pivots
- Under conservation easement with Gallatin Valley Land Trust, with viewsheds protected by other surrounding conservation easements and build site options
- Newly completed access road to both building sites
- Convenient access to Gallatin Canyon and the resort town of Big Sky about 42 miles away
- Approximately $16,000 per year in farm lease revenue
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Island Butte RanchDell, MT
This offering represents a rare opportunity to purchase property in the Big Sheep Creek Basin, a place rich in the ranching tradition. Beautiful scenery, large mountain vistas and great neighbors. This ranch consists of 4000± deeded acres, 6000± BLM, 6000± Forrest and 1200± State leases.
Bremmer Creek RanchBozeman, MT
The 1,048± acre ranch is located on the West side of the Bridger Mountains, 40 minutes from the recreational Mecca of Bozeman. Privately situated, the land offers spectacular views, is full of wildlife & surrounded by vast historic ranches. North Ridge Ranch is well watered by Bremmer Creek; owns 100% of the mineral rights & can carry 100 cows.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.