Infused by nearly one mile of the west branch of North Meadow Creek, the ranch’s 554± acres provide privacy, exceptional views, abundant water, and plentiful wildlife in a sought-after area of southwest Montana. Located just outside the community of McAllister, approximately 10 minutes from Ennis and 45 minutes from Bozeman, North Meadow Creek Ranch is at the center of world-class fly fishing, outdoor recreation, and nearby cultural and social activities. The meticulously maintained ranch compound is comprised of a three-bedroom, three- and one-half bath owner’s residence built in 1981 and remodeled in 2018, an architecturally designed and newly constructed utility barn and office, a horse barn, and central garden area. The buildings are sited at the base of the mountains, looking easterly over irrigated hay fields and tree-lined waterways toward the Madison Valley and the Madison Range. Wildlife abounds with elk bugling during the fall, frequent moose, abundant whitetail and mule deer, and antelope. This working ranch serves as a splendid retreat or permanent residence with tremendous amenities and thriving nearby communities.
Just the Facts
- 554.265± acre mountain foothill ranch near McAllister, Montana
- Attractive blend of foothills, irrigated meadows, and tree-lined creek bottom
- Private setting with tremendous views of the Madison Range
- Well-maintained structures and ranch infrastructure
- Two branches of North Meadow Creek with the west branch flowing through the ranch for nearly one mile
- Irrigation rights out of North and South Meadow Creek
- Groundwater pond
- The northerly 259± acres is in a conservation easement with Montana Land Reliance, which allows the existing home to be enlarged by one-third, plus an additional residence and outbuildings to be built
- The southerly 296± acres is not in a conservation easement
- Three-bedroom, three- and one-half bath residence built in 1981 and remodeled in 2018
- Utility barn with an office designed by Locati Architects in 2013
- Architectural site plan for new home available upon request
- 500+ trees on drip irrigation systems provide privacy and wildlife habitat
- Loaded with wildlife including elk, moose, whitetail and mule deer, antelope
- Approximately 45 minutes to Bozeman and 10 minutes to Ennis, Montana
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Island Butte RanchDell, MT
This offering represents a rare opportunity to purchase property in the Big Sheep Creek Basin, a place rich in the ranching tradition. Beautiful scenery, large mountain vistas and great neighbors. This ranch consists of 4000± deeded acres, 6000± BLM, 6000± Forrest and 1200± State leases.
Bremmer Creek RanchBozeman, MT
The 1,048± acre ranch is located on the West side of the Bridger Mountains, 40 minutes from the recreational Mecca of Bozeman. Privately situated, the land offers spectacular views, is full of wildlife & surrounded by vast historic ranches. North Ridge Ranch is well watered by Bremmer Creek; owns 100% of the mineral rights & can carry 100 cows.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.