Featuring three-quarters of a mile of both sides of the Big Lost River, this beautiful 503± acre ranch, only an hour-and-a-half from Sun Valley, is among the valley's premier trout fishing and wildlife properties. Two attractively furnished fishing cabins nestled in a secluded cottonwood setting offer huge views of Idahos highest peaks. Approximately 140 acres are productive sprinkler-irrigated cropland. Wildlife on the ranch abounds and includes moose, whitetail deer, mule deer, wild turkey, raptors, waterfowl, and upland game birds. The rivers riffles, runs and deep holes are home to large rainbow trout that exceed 20 inches.
Just the Facts
- 503± deeded acres
- Nearly a mile of both sides of the Big Lost River with excellent wild trout fishing
- Two comfortable and attractively furnished log cabins plus a garage/storage building
- 140± acres of sprinkler-irrigated cropland
- Awesome views of the Lost River Range
- Excellent year-round wildlife, including moose, deer, wild turkeys, and waterfowl
- 10 minutes from Mackay and 1.5 hours from Sun Valley
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.